Thursday, May 2, 2019

Bikes - series #1

This piece is like a storyboard and introduction for all of the movies I will take about in this series. Two out of the three movies (Beautiful Boy and Call Me By Your Name) that I chose to base my mix media artwork on, involve bikes in some way. I also had to include the most iconic movie bike of all time: E.T. I really enjoy making collages with pictures, but this time I wanted the background to be focused on color, line, and pattern.  I decided to go with the blue-green color palette to match some of the backgrounds of the pictures. I added quotes that i typed up from the last movie  in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye - Series #4

This piece from the movie "Call Me By Your Name" is my favorite out of all of them because of the shading of the shirt and backp...