Saturday, March 2, 2019

Taurus

I decided to free hand draw and paint this bull to celebrate the fact that I am a Taurus. I like to read about astrology, so my birthday is important to me. I painted different shapes with mostly watercolor, as well as acrylic earth colors because the Taurus is an Earth sign. I also thought that it represented a Bull's colors and habitat. Bulls are seen as stubborn creatures, so they seem to represent Taurus' symbol and animal. As a final touch, I outlined everything in black Micron pen and added a green, emerald gem at the top, seeing as that is the birth gem of May. I think this well represents who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye - Series #4

This piece from the movie "Call Me By Your Name" is my favorite out of all of them because of the shading of the shirt and backp...